BUILD TRUST, ENTICE, & ENGAGE
Content Marketing Services
The purpose of content marketing is to grow brand trust and improve your overall digital visibility. Your audience is constantly overwhelmed by content. You need to stand out by creating unique content that informs your audience.
Creative content marketing shows your target audience that you are knowledgeable, authentic, relatable, trustworthy, and industry savvy. It also helps improve business visibility and awareness through expanded search engine opportunities.
Glass Ivy’s Content Services
Blog Content Creation
Research & Asset Creation
Guides, Reports, and Reports
Design, Copywriting, and Campaign Setup
Content Refresh & Revamp
Custom Design & Copywriting
Keyword Effectiveness Research
Competitor Keyword Analysis
Social Media Content Creation
Social Media Management
Research, Design, and Copywriting
Commonly Asked Questions About Our Content Marketing Services
What is your process for content marketing engagements?
In general, all Glass Ivy marketing projects use a process that includes kickoff, discovery, strategic planning, approval, launching, monitoring, improving, and repeat. For content marketing, our discovery phase is focused mostly on your target audience evaluation and what types of content they need/and or are interested in. Content marketing engagements have the most intensive research phase of any other project.
After research, we build out an initial content bank and get to work creating various mediums of content for your project. We share said content, measure engagement and effectiveness, and continually improve this process and strategy.
When is the right time to use content marketing?
Look at it like tools in a tool box. What is the sign I need to be reaching for the screwdriver instead of a power drill?
The right time to invest in content marketing is early and often. Once your marketing foundation is laid you should begin creating content. After you have an optimized website, appropriate directory listings, social media accounts created, KPIs and tracking process defined, and you’ve done some research into what your audience wants to know, you’re ready to go.
Content marketing should begin as soon as possible. It takes time to build up a full suite of useful content and allow search engines adequate time to incorporate your new keywords and information. Since content marketing is an investment, the sooner the better.
What kind of content should I be creating?
First, you need to understand your target audience’s needs, preferences, and pain points. What are they thinking about? What do they want to know? How do they communicate? All of these considerations and more should be your driving force for content creation. Also remember to stay on top of trends and up to date with what’s happening in your industry.
Conducting audience research, creating buyer personas, and analyzing customer feedback can help you develop content ideas that resonate with your audience. However, an easier place to start is by simply putting yourself in their shoes and trying to think how they do. The better you understand your audience, the more impactful your content will be. You should also utilize different content marketing mediums such as blog posts, videos, infographics, podcasts, and social media posts to cater to different content consumption preferences. Every content strategy is unique because every audience is unique.
If you can educate customers in your field of expertise and answer the questions they have, then your products and services will be organically advertised as solutions for their problems. Present yourself as an expert, and they will buy.
How can good branding and messaging make my business successful?
Investing in your company’s branding will help differentiate your business, build trust and credibility, create emotional connections, increase recognition and recall, and command premium pricing. Your brand defines who your business is, illustrates what you stand for, and visually imprints into the minds of your target audience. Therefore, make sure your branding is a good business decision.
By investing in your brand and consistently communicating your values and personality, you can build the foundation of a strong, successful business. Using consistent visual and messaging elements helps customers remember your brand, increases trust, and improves the likelihood of repeat business.
A strong brand will build trust and credibility with customers by communicating professionalism, expertise, and consistency. This can lead to customer loyalty and positive word-of-mouth recommendations. Let Glass Ivy help you stand out in a crowded marketplace and attract customers who resonate with your brand.
What are the strengths and weaknesses of Content Marketing as a marketing strategy?
- Educates and engages your target audience
- Establishes your brand as a thought leader in your industry
- Helps attract inbound traffic and leads to your website
- Can provide value to your audience beyond your products or services
- Requires ongoing production of high-quality content
- Can take time to see results, especially for new brands or industries
- Can be impacted by changes in search algorithms and competition
As a tool, what are the strengths and weaknesses of Email Marketing?
- Provides a direct line of communication with your audience
- Messages can be segmented and personalize based on subscriber preferences
- Helps drive traffic and sales to your website
- Can be automated for ongoing engagement and retention
- Can be impacted by changes in email regulations and spam filters
- Requires ongoing production of high-quality content and optimization
- Difficult to measure impact on sales and ROI
What tools do you use in Content Marketing engagements?
Our goal in content marketing is to grow brand trust and improve your overall digital visibility. The tools we use to do this are: MailChimp, Google Analytics, SEMRush, ChatGPT, and more. Let’s break a few of those down.
- MailChimp: This tool is a popular email marketing platform that we use often. We create and send newsletters to our client’s subscribers and distribute other content such as blog posts, videos, and infographics. It has a drip campaign feature that allows us to set up a series of emails that will be sent to subscribers over time. One of the most appealing features MailChimp offers is the ability to test different versions of emails and analyze the results. We use this to define which version will bring in the most potential leads for our clients.
- Google Analytics: At Glass Ivy we use Google Analytics as a guide to what we should focus our marketing efforts on. The tool lets us analyze website traffic, content engagement, conversion tracking, give us insights into each client’s audience, and tells us how well each of our campaigns are performing.
- SEMRush: Keyword research and backlink analysis is crucial to content marketing because it allows us to analyze the search volume for not just your industry or company, but for competitors as well. By using this information we can better optimize your content for search engines and overall improve your SEO rankings. This helps drive more traffic to your website and increase your company’s online presence.
- ChatGPT: Our team of content experts use ChatGPT to help generate web copy. We use this as a starting point for several of our content efforts including blog posts, social media posts, and video scripts. After brainstorming content ideas and conducting keyword research, we use the tool to help create the copy. Finally, we fine tune it, add backlinks, and tailor it to reflect each client’s content marketing goal.
Still have more questions? We’ve got more answers.
Owner | LG Education & Salon lace.
Glass Ivy went above and beyond to design and create the perfect digital guide for my Online Course! They paid attention to all the small details and were very professional and easy to work with. They checked in weekly and made sure all my needs with the project were met. You’d be crazy not to hire Glass Ivy for all your digital marketing needs!
Director of Marketing | Unified A/R
I trust Glass Ivy to handle all of our marketing design work… email templates, digital, print, and website. The team at Glass Ivy is creative, skilled and super expeditious. In 20+ years of working with agencies, this is by far the most pleased I have ever been with an agency.
President & CEO | Member Service Corporation
Glass Ivy helps bring my ideas, and our client’s ideas, from concept to reality. Their professionalism and work quality exceeds expectations. Their creativity is top-notch and they always make my business feel like their number one customer.
Business Development | CyberCENTS
I definitely recommend the services offered by Glass Ivy. Over the course of three years, I worked with Glass Ivy on numerous projects. They are pleasant, professional, and always quick to respond. Whatever our marketing needs… Glass Ivy met them!
Founder & CEO | SourceClub LLC
Working with Glass Ivy has been a great experience. Their marketing process and knowledge has vastly improved our brand awareness and digital infrastructure. We’ve seen increased visibility and audience engagement since partnering with them. I would highly recommend Glass Ivy to any business looking to grow.
Logan Jones DDS
Owner & Dentist | Pea Ridge Dental
I definitely recommend the services offered by Glass Ivy. Over the course of three years, I worked with Glass Ivy on numerous projects. They are pleasant, professional, and always quickt to respond. Whatever our marketing needs… Glass Ivy met them!
Owner | Olivia Blair Salon
Glass Ivy has helped me every step of the way as my business has grown over the years! They have built and edited websites for me in the past and most recently created magic with my logos and business cards for my Salon and team that help us stand out in our industry. Working with them is always so enjoyable. They value hard work and timeliness and have a way of making your business dreams come to life.