INCREASE VISIBILITY. GROW YOUR BRAND.
Brand Awareness Improvements & Growth
The most amazing marketing collateral, eye-catching website, superb customer service, and stellar products mean nothing without brand awareness. Don’t let your business fail because people don’t know who you are.
Glass Ivy helps you build a brand that is easily recognizable and easy to find. Let’s improve your lead generation and expand your overall visibility.
Glass Ivy’s Brand Awareness Tools
Custom Marketing Strategy
Social Media Content
Blog & Web Content
Fully Optimized Websites
Commonly Asked Questions About Brand Awareness
Why is brand awareness important for my business?
Company growth and small business marketing heavily relies on brand awareness. By investing in brand awareness, you can attract new customers, build trust, increase brand equity, differentiate your business, and support your marketing efforts. When people are aware of who you are and what you stand for, they’re more likely to invest in your product or service. Once they’re aware, then you can start to build trust with positive experiences. This SMB marketing strategy will lead to loyal customers. Those loyal customers will in turn be more likely to engage with your marketing efforts.
As a general rule, the first time someone hears about your business, they aren’t ready to buy. The goal of marketing is to make sure that when they ARE ready to buy, you’re in the forefront of their mind. Make them aware of you and what you have to offer.
When is it time to focus on brand awareness?
Look at it like a wardrobe. You have your clothes and they serve their purpose, but if you want to be portrayed a certain way, make sure you know when it’s time to change things up.
Brand awareness should be a primary focus in the early phase of business marketing. It could also be the focus when something in the core of your business has changed. For example, brand awareness focused marketing efforts are ideal when you have a startup or new business that hasn’t gained much traction with your core target market. The purpose of a brand driven strategy is to help people find your business, resonate with your message, grow interest in your products/services, and ultimately be more likely to purchase from you.
People can’t buy from you if they can’t find you or don’t know who you are. Therefore, as soon as you’re ready to showcase your company and/or if you’ve made major changes to your business, products, or services would be a good time to focus on brand awareness.
Why should I invest in professionally made logos and branding for my business instead of doing it on my own?
While it may be tempting to create your own branding materials, professional designers have the expertise to create high-quality logos and branding that accurately represents your business and communicates a professional image to your customers.
Graphic designers have a deep understanding of color theory, typography, and design principles to ensure that your branding is visually appealing and effective.
This can help build trust and credibility with your audience.
A professional designer can help you develop a comprehensive branding strategy that includes elements such as brand identity, messaging, and tone of voice. This ensures consistency across all marketing materials and reinforces your brand’s unique value proposition.
Designing your own logos and branding can be time-consuming and may not result in the desired outcome. Hiring a professional will save you time and effort, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business.
Investing in professional logos and branding adds long-term value for your business. A well-designed logo and branding can stand the test of time and provide a solid foundation for your business’s identity and messaging.
The national average cost of a branding engagement typically ranges from $1,000 to $10,000. This varies depending on the scope of materials included, how much research is done, how many iterations are allowed, and the level of expertise of the branding agency.
Glass Ivy includes visual identity and branding in our SMB Marking Kickstarter package priced at $7,400.
What are the strengths and weaknesses of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as a marketing strategy?
Each marketing service has its own strengths and weaknesses, and the effectiveness of each will depend on your business goals, audience, and industry. Here is an overview of the strengths and weaknesses of SEO.
- Drives long-term traffic and leads to your website
- Helps increase your website’s visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Can help establish your brand as an authority in your industry
- Can generate a high return on investment (ROI) over time
- Takes time to see results
- Can be complex and technical, requiring ongoing optimization and maintenance
- May be impacted by changes in search engine algorithms and competition
What tools does Glass Ivy use in brand awareness strategy?
Brand awareness is the key component in creating eye-catching marketing collateral. If potential clients aren’t aware of your brand, they’re less likely to do business with you. That’s why we’re here to help and we use the following tools to do so.
- Adobe Creative Suite: We use the tools in Adobe Creative Suite to create branding conducive to our clients style. We develop consistent branding with logos, colors, fonts, and messaging. By using this tool we are able to make visually appealing and personalized branding materials.
- Local printers: Glass Ivy has a great relationship with a trusted various local providers which ensures that all of our client’s branding materials will live up to our high standards. The high quality, customizable products are always consistent with your business’s brand.
- In-house creative: Our in-house graphic designer is a master of her craft. She works with our clients to make sure their brand is represented correctly in all of our marketing materials. Along with graphic design, our team stays consistent in keeping our clients’ brand in mind when creating all of our content.
- Microsoft Office: We have the flexibility to utilize Microsoft Office Suite to create professional-looking documents and customized templates for branded documents and presentations. By using this tool, we’re able to improve our client’s brand awareness and perception, and ultimately, their bottom line.
- Google Drive: Our team also uses the tools in Google Drive such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides to collaborate and keep our client’s materials organized. This helps with branding because we are all aware of each company’s brand and how we play a roll in keeping it consistent.
Still have more questions? We’ve got more answers.
Owner | LG Education & Salon lace.
Glass Ivy went above and beyond to design and create the perfect digital guide for my Online Course! They paid attention to all the small details and were very professional and easy to work with. They checked in weekly and made sure all my needs with the project were met. You’d be crazy not to hire Glass Ivy for all your digital marketing needs!
Director of Marketing | Unified A/R
I trust Glass Ivy to handle all of our marketing design work… email templates, digital, print, and website. The team at Glass Ivy is creative, skilled and super expeditious. In 20+ years of working with agencies, this is by far the most pleased I have every been with an agency.
President & CEO | Member Service Corporation
Glass Ivy helps bring my ideas, and our client’s ideas, from concept to reality. Their professionalism and work quality exceeds expectations. Their creativity is top-notch and they alwasy make my business feel like their number one customer.
Business Development | CyberCENTS
I definitely recommend the services offered by Glass Ivy. Over the course of three years, I worked with Glass Ivy on numerous projects. They are pleasant, professional, and always quickt to respond. Whatever our marketing needs… Glass Ivy met them!
Founder & CEO | SourceClub LLC
Working with Glass Ivy has been a great experience. Their marketing process and knowledge has vastly improved our brand awareness and digital infrastructure. We’ve seen increased visibility and audience engagement since partnering with them. I would highly recommend Glass Ivy to any business looking to grow.
Logan Jones DDS
Owner & Dentist | Pea Ridge Dental
Our clinic used Glass Ivy to rebrand, design, and develop our new website. Working with their team was an enjoyable experience. They were knowledgable, friendly, and took the time to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted. If you’re looking for a Marketing Agency that cares about people and exceeds expectations, then Glass Ivy is for you.
Owner | Olivia Blair Salon
Glass Ivy has helped me every step of the way as my business has grown over the years! They have built and edited websites for me in the past and most recently created magic with my logos and business cards for my Salon and team that help us stand out in our industry. Working with them is always so enjoyable. They value hard work and timeliness and have a way of making your business dreams come to life.
READY TO GROW?